Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Food, Food, FOOD!

Recently, I’ve been exploring my food palette by visiting different restaurants; I’ve almost been to every restaurant in the food court at Westfield! I find that reading reviews are useful when it comes to deciding where to eat so I’m going to make a mini review of the different places I’ve been to eat.

Restaurant
Location
Review
Las Iguanas
Stratford Westfield
The starters and portion size are good. Depending on the main you order the quality of the food will be different. I ordered a Burrito but I didn’t find it as nice as what my friend was eating (can’t remember what it is now!)
The Dulce de Leche cheesecake is to die for you HAVE to try it!
The price of the food is a bit expensive so if you’re strapped for cash this might not be the best option for you.
Lotus Leaf
Stratford Westfield
I don’t really like the starters from here but the noodles are quite nice. The red thai curry is really nice as well but I don’t like the fact that it is served with rice because sometimes it’s a bit too much to eat – the flavour of the curry is nice and spicy for those who can handle the chillies!
Tortilla
Stratford Westfield
I love my Mexican food and this place is good to get food on the go, I prefer the burritos from here to Las Iguanas as you can choose what fillings you want in them.
Indigo
Stratford Westfield
The Indian food from here is mediocre I would say (maybe because I’m indian!). You have a good variety of what you can order but the chicken salad is not always up to scratch.
Nandos
Stratford city
I’ve been to quite a few Nandos and I had a bad experience here, there were no tissues, no sauces (there weren’t enough bottles for everyone) and the only seats I could choose from were near the toilets. It wasn’t that nice it didn’t feel clean so I might skip this option next time!
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Stratford Westfield
The onion rings are tooooo good here, and the milkshakes are just divine! I only tried the chicken salad when I went there so maybe next time I’ll try the burgers. I found that there wasn’t much variety when it came to the chicken options.


No comments:

Post a Comment